Yes, I'm on hold with a med number. A medication that Dana gets and needs on a weekly basis got screwed up. We get half as much when we do the order as we used to get. Which means we have to order twice as frequently. It is a 'specialty' drug whatever that is. What it means is that someone has to call and talk to a human every time we order and it means sitting on hold and generally being routed to the wrong computer at least once. Very painful. The drug costs $85 for a month's worth but also costs $85 for two month's worth. And I only have to call six times a year instead of 12. But they somehow screwed up the prescription and now I'm trying to unscrew it before she runs out. Fun times.
Today was doggie shelter day and I had some work to do there. But the woman for whom I work sent me a text saying her mom was in a car wreck and she was headed to the hospital to find out what was the status so would not be there. Fifteen minutes later she sent a text saying that the other woman I was going to teach how to do something had a death in the family and wasn't going to be there.
I thought maybe crawling back into my cave would be a good idea since things outside the cave seemed dangerous.
***No longer on hold. Later in the day***
I was interrupted by Dana's son and family arriving. They are visiting in the area and came by the house. We had a long chat and then went to lunch and had a longer chat. Now his kids are older in the 9-11 range they are much more tolerable. It was nice.
Too much food. I'm very full still at 6:30 in the evening. No dinner required.
I've got PB in the morning and cheauffer duties in the afternoon. Otherwise a no big deal day.
Today was doggie shelter day and I had some work to do there. But the woman for whom I work sent me a text saying her mom was in a car wreck and she was headed to the hospital to find out what was the status so would not be there. Fifteen minutes later she sent a text saying that the other woman I was going to teach how to do something had a death in the family and wasn't going to be there.
I thought maybe crawling back into my cave would be a good idea since things outside the cave seemed dangerous.
***No longer on hold. Later in the day***
I was interrupted by Dana's son and family arriving. They are visiting in the area and came by the house. We had a long chat and then went to lunch and had a longer chat. Now his kids are older in the 9-11 range they are much more tolerable. It was nice.
Too much food. I'm very full still at 6:30 in the evening. No dinner required.
I've got PB in the morning and cheauffer duties in the afternoon. Otherwise a no big deal day.