And it's only 10
Aug. 6th, 2026 09:53I've walked the dogs, had my protein shake breakfast, had my coffee, gone to the Ortho doc and got my knee shot, been to UPS to drop off a return, bought a couple of things at HEB and picked up prescriptions.
I feel so accomplished. While all that was happening I listened to my Hacks On Tap podcast and got my political junkie fix listening to the Michigan primary wrapup and the Wisconsin preview.
Now what?
I'm kind of at loose ends until 4 this afternoon when I've got pickleball drills. It is three people and a trainer. It is fun and I learn a lot and develop muscle memory that I really need and I run around for an hour and a half. Good stuff.
The shot in my knee was to facilitate both pickleball and resistance training. I'm back in my online program every day again. The cataract surgery threw me off, or I used it as an excuse. Either way I fell behind and lost some of the muscle mass in my legs. So I'm working back and until I get a little further down the road I've got too much pain in my knee to do what I need to do. The last shot I got was in February. The object is to no longer need shots and never knee surgery. I'm not sure if it is possible but it it is I'll get there by being diligent in building up my muscle mass around my knee and keeping it.
Just to balance things out I just scheduled a massage for my birthday to run at the same time as Dana's counselling session located next door.
Dana's therapist's name is Roxie. My massage therapist's name is Candy. Kind of makes you wonder.
I feel so accomplished. While all that was happening I listened to my Hacks On Tap podcast and got my political junkie fix listening to the Michigan primary wrapup and the Wisconsin preview.
Now what?
I'm kind of at loose ends until 4 this afternoon when I've got pickleball drills. It is three people and a trainer. It is fun and I learn a lot and develop muscle memory that I really need and I run around for an hour and a half. Good stuff.
The shot in my knee was to facilitate both pickleball and resistance training. I'm back in my online program every day again. The cataract surgery threw me off, or I used it as an excuse. Either way I fell behind and lost some of the muscle mass in my legs. So I'm working back and until I get a little further down the road I've got too much pain in my knee to do what I need to do. The last shot I got was in February. The object is to no longer need shots and never knee surgery. I'm not sure if it is possible but it it is I'll get there by being diligent in building up my muscle mass around my knee and keeping it.
Just to balance things out I just scheduled a massage for my birthday to run at the same time as Dana's counselling session located next door.
Dana's therapist's name is Roxie. My massage therapist's name is Candy. Kind of makes you wonder.
no subject
Date: 2026-08-06 20:01 (UTC)Kudos to you for being so productive!