A day

Aug. 13th, 2026 09:23
bill_schubert: (Default)
[personal profile] bill_schubert
Such a typical day for turning 73.

Pickleball after walking the dogs and feeding Beaux.

The PB was good. I didn't do great but ran around a lot.

Then back home for a shower and then off to a massage.I had a different therapist this time and she was wonderful. There is nothing like a workout and shower and massage.

And then lunch at HEB with Dana. They have excellent ribs and we tend to go there on Wednesdays when we're in Georgetown.

And, since I'm 73, off to an appointment with the urologist. Nothing bad, just 73 year old shit.

And a nap.

And then I was looking at the computer tab that says Lifelong Mobility and thought, "I'll just look at what today's workout is". Not meaning really to do it. But the workout was mobility, not strength. Hip and knee and ankle flexion so, sure, I'll do some of it and stop when I feel like it. I finished it.

So I get more cake. Oh, the cake. I forgot about that. One of my picleball friends who I've given bread to left a cake on our porch: PXL_20260812_213140125 It is white with granache frosting.


Date: 2026-08-13 14:28 (UTC)
susandennis: (Default)
From: [personal profile] susandennis
YUM! and what a nice thing to do - porch cake!

Date: 2026-08-13 17:47 (UTC)
nick_101: (party animal)
From: [personal profile] nick_101
Happy birthday!

Date: 2026-08-13 18:59 (UTC)
anais_pf: (Default)
From: [personal profile] anais_pf
Happy birthday!

Date: 2026-08-13 19:14 (UTC)
mrdreamjeans3: Black Turtleneck (Default)
From: [personal profile] mrdreamjeans3
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Bill! I turn 73 next March. I'll be happy to join you.

Date: 2026-08-14 03:21 (UTC)
mrdreamjeans3: Black Turtleneck (Default)
From: [personal profile] mrdreamjeans3
Definitely ...

Date: 2026-08-13 19:45 (UTC)
From: [personal profile] maisydaisy
Happy Birthday. I join you in September.

Date: 2026-08-13 20:58 (UTC)
zoefruitcake: (Default)
From: [personal profile] zoefruitcake
Happy birthday :D

Date: 2026-08-13 21:26 (UTC)
msconduct: (Default)
From: [personal profile] msconduct
Happy birthday! Sorry if this arrives after the day, but you have all year to enjoy being 73. With delicious cake!

Date: 2026-08-14 15:45 (UTC)
sleepybadger: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sleepybadger
Lovely cake, I hope it wa delicious! Happy birthday!

Profile

bill_schubert: (Default)
bill_schubert

August 2026

S M T W T F S
       1
23 45 678
9101112 1314 15
16 17 1819 2021 22
23 24252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 11:32
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios